Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mini Shopping Spree


I redeemed my credit card points for cash and had a mini shopping spree. I couldn't wait for everything to arrive to share, so here are some pictures from Australia ebay. I've seen the modern wash stand with sink on two peoples blogs with a large mirror behind it, but I couldn't remember where. If you have one can you leave a comment so I can check out your gorgeous bathrooms again?

If the links don't work, search for the listing titles below; and yes Carbinet is how it is listed on eBay.
  •  DOLLS HOUSE MINIATURE MODERN BATHROOM CARBINET
  •  DOLLS HOUSE MINIATURE MODERN CARBINET WITH VASE
  •  DOLLS HOUSE MINIATURE MODERN SIDEBOARD
  •  NEW 1:12 SCALE MINIATURE WOODEN WASH STAND WITH SINK
  •  DOLLS HOUSE MINIATURE MODERN COFFEE TABLE & STOOL 4PCS (this is the only one I didn't get)
  •  Bedding and vases from Manor House Miniatures

(all furniture images from http://stores.ebay.com/EurekaOnlineStore, other items from Manor House Miniatures)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your move!!! Proud follower! And thanks for sharing these -- very cool! I actually have the washstand and have used it before; here's two scenes:
    http://call-small.blogspot.com/2009/08/off-limits.html AND http://call-small.blogspot.com/2009/04/girly-girl.html. I bought it form UK eBay and it was very affordable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. Of course I want it my size too! Cheers, CM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah ha!! That's where one washstand is. Thanks for the links callsmall. I've seen another one out, that I'll have to keep looking for.
    --
    I would love these in 1:1 as well CM!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message after the... BEEEEEEEEEP.