Sunday, June 15, 2014

Real Man's Cave

If I were a man, this would be my cave.

Happy Father's Day to all the baby daddies out there.

Deets: Entertainment unit, console table, bolero bench, tribal cubes, picture frames, buddha head art are PRD Miniatures. Sofa by MIAIM Miniatures. Pillows and plant from minimodernistas. Stag and rhino head are by Dotsan. Coffee table is Peter Tucker. Mirror and rug by Pepper. Large planter and tray by me, Modern Mini Houses. Accessories are BuckyCubes lilu miniatures, Red Dragon Pottery, William Maranville, Gilbert Mena, RJT Miniatures, CW Lubin, and craft store beads.

8 comments:

  1. they dont need such nice stuff, I'd keep that room for myself and move him down to the basement with second hand furniture ..he could keep the TV though cause he'd need it for his game machine (dont look at me like that you know you'd do it too)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Agreed. Now I just need a basement in my dollhouse. :)

      Delete
  2. I could definitely spend sometime in there, looks super relaxing and comfy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Now I think the room just needs a splash of color. I'm debating painting the walls, I'm just not sure what color yet. Likely grey.

      Delete
  3. Grey would be a great option cause it would go with everything i love the look but i'm pretty shure no man in his man cave would be do clean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cave is my favorite. Every modern man wants this cave.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message after the... BEEEEEEEEEP.